- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 Box Barilla® Gluten Free Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ cup onion diced
- ½ pound mixed mushrooms sliced
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup peas
- salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Parmigiano Reggiano cheese grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet sauté the onion in olive oil for about 5 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add the mushrooms and sauté for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the heavy cream and the peas, season with salt and pepper, bring to a simmer.
- Cook the pasta according to package, drain and toss with the sauce.
- Remove from the heat and add the cheese, toss to combine.