Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, gently pressed
- 1 bag baby spinach
- 4 plum tomatoes, ripe, diced
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile in a skillet sauté garlic in olive oil for two minutes, when they start turning yellow add spinach and sauté over high heat until wilted.
- Add tomatoes, season with salt and pepper and cook another two minutes.
- Drain pasta, toss with sauce. Stir in cheese before serving.