- Gluten Free
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Penne
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 basil leaves, torn
- 1/2 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, sauté garlic with 2 tablespoons olive oil for 1 minute over high heat.
- Add tomatoes, allowing them to blister (about 2 minutes).
- Season with salt and pepper. Then, remove garlic clove from mixture.
- Cook the pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with tomatoes.
- Stir in torn basil and remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Top with cheese, then serve.