- Gluten Free
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, halved
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 8-oz. ball fresh mozzarella, diced
- 2 small zucchini, sliced and grilled
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 basil leaves
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, season with salt.
- In a large skillet, sauté garlic in 2 tablespoons olive oil unit slightly yellow in color.
- Add tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. -Drain pasta and toss with sauce, basil, mozzarella and grilled zucchini.
- Drizzle with remaining olive oil before serving.