- Gluten Free
- Total fat
- Total carbohydrate
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Rotini
- 4 ounces pancetta, sliced thin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced thin
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups baby kale
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add salt.
- Render pancetta in a large skillet over medium heat until crispy.
- Drain fat on a paper towel and set aside.; COOK garlic in the same skillet with olive oil for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cover the skillet with a lid.
- Steam until cherry tomatoes pop open and release some of their juice.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions.
- Drain pasta and toss it with the sauce and baby kale in a large mixing bowl.
- Top with parmigiano cheese and crispy pancetta before serving.