- Gluten Free
Ingredients 6 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Rotini
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ⅔ cup Romano cheese, grated
- Salt to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add pasta and broccoli together and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté garlic and red pepper flakes for a minute over medium heat, when it starts frying add tomatoes and blister over high heat, about two minutes, season with salt.
- Drain pasta/broccoli and toss with tomato mixture. Stir in cheese before serving.