Ingredients for 12 people
- 12 Barilla® Gluten Free Oven-Ready Lasagne sheets
- 2 jars Barilla® Tomato & Basil sauce
- 1 butternut squash, roasted and diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 leaves of sage, chopped
- 1 15-ounce container Ricotta cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 8-ounce bag mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425° F. Bake butternut squash. Cut in half, seeded, cut side down on parchment paper until thoroughly cooked, about 40 minutes.
- Remove butternut squash from oven. Take the skin off and dice. Sauté squash in a skillet with butter and sage, cool down.
- In a separate bowl, season ricotta cheese with salt and pepper. Stir in butternut squash mixture.
- Grease a 13x9” baking pan with olive oil. Pour 1/2 jar of sauce to the bottom of the pan, cover with four sheets of lasagne, slightly overlapped, then cover the pasta with 1/2 jar of sauce, 1/3 mozzarella, 1/3 ricotta-squash mixture, 1/3 Asiago. Repeat with the same order two more times, being careful to place the sauce strictly on the pasta.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered. Let rest 20 minutes before serving.