Gluten Free Lasagne with Butternut Squash & Tomato Basil Sauce
Ingredients for 12 people
- 12 Barilla® Gluten Free Oven-Ready Lasagne sheets
- 2 jars Barilla® Tomato & Basil sauce
- 1 butternut squash, roasted and diced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 leaves of sage, chopped
- 1 15-ounce container Ricotta cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 8-ounce bag mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
1Preheat the oven to 425° F. Bake butternut squash. Cut in half, seeded, cut side down on parchment paper until thoroughly cooked, about 40 minutes.
2Remove butternut squash from oven. Take the skin off and dice. Sauté squash in a skillet with butter and sage, cool down.
3In a separate bowl, season ricotta cheese with salt and pepper. Stir in butternut squash mixture.
4Grease a 13x9” baking pan with olive oil. Pour 1/2 jar of sauce to the bottom of the pan, cover with four sheets of lasagne, slightly overlapped, then cover the pasta with 1/2 jar of sauce, 1/3 mozzarella, 1/3 ricotta-squash mixture, 1/3 Asiago. Repeat with the same order two more times, being careful to place the sauce strictly on the pasta.
5Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered. Let rest 20 minutes before serving.