Gluten Free Lasagne with Spinach, Corn & Marinara Sauce
Ingredients for 12 people
- 12 Barilla® Gluten Free Oven-Ready Lasagne sheets
- 2 jars Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 15-ounce container Ricotta cheese
- 1 8-ounce bag mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 bag frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 1 bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2Season ricotta cheese with salt and pepper, stir in spinach and corn and set aside.
3Grease a 13x9" baking pan with olive oil. Pour 1/2 jar of sauce to the bottom of the pan, cover with four sheets of pasta, slightly overlapped, then cover the pasta with 1/2 jar of sauce, 1/3 mozzarella, 1/3 ricotta/spinach & corn mixture, 1/3 Asiago. Repeat with the same order two more times, being careful to place the sauce strictly on the pasta.
4Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered.
5Let rest 20 minutes before serving.