- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
- Total Fat
- Total Carbs
Ingredients for 12 people
- 12 Barilla® Gluten Free Oven-Ready Lasagne Sheets
- 2 jars Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 15-ounce container Ricotta cheese
- 1 8-ounce bag mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 bag frozen spinach, thawed and chopped
- 1 bag frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425° F.
- Season ricotta cheese with salt and pepper, stir in spinach and corn and set aside.
- Grease a 13x9" baking pan with olive oil. Pour 1/2 jar of sauce to the bottom of the pan, cover with four sheets of pasta, slightly overlapped, then cover the pasta with 1/2 jar of sauce, 1/3 mozzarella, 1/3 ricotta/spinach & corn mixture, 1/3 Asiago. Repeat with the same order two more times, being careful to place the sauce strictly on the pasta.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes covered and 20 minutes uncovered.
- Let rest 20 minutes before serving.