Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 Box Gluten Free penne
- 4 Tbsp, Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 sprig, rosemary
- 1 pint, grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups, cooked lentils, drained
- 1/2 cup, bacon, julienne
- 1 Tbsp, Italian parsley, chopped
- ½ Cup, Pecorino Romano
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, render bacon until crispy.
- Remove the bacon from the skillet and dry on a paper towel.
- In the same skillet, sauté garlic and rosemary with half the olive oil for one minute.
- Add tomatoes and blister.
- Add lentils and bring to simmer, then season to salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to directions, drain and toss with lentils sauce.
- Stir in remaining olive oil, parsley & top with bacon and cheese before serving.