Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box, Gluten Free spaghetti
- 4 Tbsp, canola oil
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, sliced (Optional)
- 1 Jicama
- 1 carrot, medium (spiralzed)
- 1 zucchini, medium (spiralized)
- 2 chicken breast, diced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp packed, Parsley
- ½ Cup, Pecorino Romano, grated
Bring a large pot of water to boil.
Meanwhile, sauté onion and (optional) jalapeno with canola oil for 2 minutes over high heat.
- Add chicken and sauté for 2 minutes or until slightly browned.
- Add chicken stock and cook over high heat until it reduces by half.
- Add Jicama, zucchini and carrots, then season with salt and pepper - Cook for 2 more minutes.
- Cook pasta according to directions, then drain and toss with veggie chicken mixture.
- Fold in the parsley before serving and garnish with cheese.