Easy Gluten Free Pasta Salad with Ranch, Bacon, and PennePack a flavorful punch with this twist on the BLT: a bacon, lettuce, and tomato sandwich. Barilla's ranch blt pasta salad recipe calls for creamy ranch, crispy bacon, crunchy lettuce, and sweet tomatoes. Add in gluten free penne pasta, and this ranch and bacon salad becomes well rounded and widely appealing. You and your family will love the flavor and texture of this easy ranch pasta salad!
- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Serves 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Gluten Free Penne
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cup ranch dressing
- 10 slices bacon, chopped
- 1 head Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large, skillet cook the bacon until crispy - set aside.
- Cook the gluten free pasta according to directions.
- Drain the penne and toss with olive oil; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the ranch, bacon and romaine.
- Top with penne and stir to combine. Serve ranch pasta salad immediately, do not chill.