Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla® Chickpea Casarecce
- 2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Garlic Cloves, chopped
- ½ lb. Oyster Mushrooms, sliced thin
- ½ lb. Baby bella mushrooms, sliced thin
- ½ cup Chardonnay Wine
- 1 cup Asparagus, 1 inch pieces
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
- ¼ cup Parmigiano Reggiano, Grated
- 1 tbsp Chives, sliced
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile. in a 12 inch skillet gently heat the olive oil with garlic over medium heat.
- Once the garlic turns slightly golden add the mushrooms and asparagus then increase the heat to high.
- Sauté for 2-3 minutes or until the mushrooms are browned. Deglaze with white wine and reduce by ½ and season to taste.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions.
- Reserve ½ cup of the pasta cooking water. Add pasta water to the skillet with mushrooms and asparagus then bring to a simmer.
- Drain and toss the pasta with the sauce.
- Add the cheese and chives to the pasta. Stir to combine.