Ingredients 4 Servings
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Rotini
- 3 Tbs extra virgen olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 2 zucchini, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup scallions, sliced on a bias
- 1 Tbs sherry vinegar
- 1 tsp,whole grain mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 6 basil leaves, sliced thin
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Salt and black pepper for taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile in a large skillet, sauté garlic and scallions with 1 Tbs olive oil for 1 minute, stir in zucchini and sauté over high heat until slightly brown, season with salt and pepper; set aside.
In a large bowl combine sherry vinegar, mustard, honey and smoked paprika then whisk together. Stream in the remaining olive oil and whisk until sauce is thick; season with salt and pepper.
Using the skillet, combine sautéed veggies, pasta and sauce. Before serving, top with feta and basil.