Garden Veggie Bowl
This Garden Veggie Bowl features chickpea orzo pasta, greens, cucumber, carrots, radishes, cranberries, and a homemade lemon parsley vinaigrette.
Ingredients 4 Servings
Ingredients for the Veggie Bowl:
- ½ box of Barilla® Chickpea Orzo pasta
- 5 ounces mixed greens
- 1 cucumber, julienned
- 1 carrot, julienned
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup radishes, sliced thin
- 1 cup dried cranberries
Ingredients For the Lemon Parsley Vinaigrette Dressing:
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Cook pasta according to package directions and drain well.
Whisk all ingredients for the vinaigrette together.
Place mixed greens and pasta into a bowl and toss with vinaigrette.
Top with cucumber, carrot, tomatoes, radishes, and cranberries.