Grilled Salmon with Green Bean Salad
Make your favorite rice dish but with Chickpea Orzo Pasta. This grilled salmon recipe with green been lemon orzo salad is perfect for a weeknight meal.
For more creative recipe inspiration, check out our pasta on deck collection!
Ingredients 5 Servings
- 1 box of Barilla® Chickpea Orzo pasta
- 2 cups green beans, cleaned and cut 2/3 inch
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 5 3-ounce salmon fillets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions, add green beans to the water during the last six minutes.
Brush salmon with 1-tablespoon olive oil, season with salt and pepper and grill to the desired temperature.
Meanwhile season sour cream with salt, pepper, shallot, and 2 tablespoons lemon juice. Set aside.
Drain pasta and beans, season with remaining olive oil, remaining lemon juice and lemon zests.
Place everything perfectly divided on individual plates, sprinkle with chives before serving.