Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box of Barilla® Chickpea Orzo pasta
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup peaches, sliced
- 3 tablespoons pomegranate seeds
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 cup prepared Dijon dressing
- 5 cups baby spinach
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain well, and place on a sheet tray with half the olive oil to cool.
Mix dressing with spinach.
In four separate bowls place pasta in the middle and arrange the remaining ingredients: peaches, pomegranate seeds, cheese, almonds and dressed spinach.
Season to taste, drizzle remaining olive oil and serve.