Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box of Barilla® Chickpea Orzo pasta
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 8 ounces burrata cheese
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 6 basil leaves, sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 400º F.
Place zucchini in a bowl with half the olive oil, peppers, garlic, tomatoes, salt, and pepper. Mix and place on a baking sheet. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until tender. Set aside.
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions, drain well, and place on a sheet tray with half the olive oil to cool.
Place pasta in a bowl. Mix with roasted ingredients and basil, adjust seasonings.
Top with burrata cheese and balsamic.