Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Chickpea Penne pasta
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 fresh sprig rosemary, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ½ pound chicken, ground
- 1 cup white wine, dry
- 2 cups of canned crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; season with salt.
In a medium skillet, add olive oil and sauté garlic and rosemary over medium-high heat for 1 minute. Brown chicken evenly, about 7 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add wine and reduce to half, stir in tomato sauce and chicken stock, bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and simmer until a rich consistency is reached, about 20 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta.
Over high heat, combine pasta with chicken ragout. Finish with cheese and parsley before serving.