Ingredients 4 Servings
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla® Chickpea Rotini
- 1 jar Barilla® Creamy Genovese Pesto
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 ounces chicken, ground
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup yellow onions, chopped
- 1 15-oz can cannellini beans, drained
- 2 cups chicken broth, low sodium
- 5 ounces baby spinach
- ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium-high heat add olive oil, onion, and garlic. Stir, cook until fragrant and soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper to taste and cook until browned. Add beans and chicken broth. Add pesto, stir well and reduce.
- Drain pasta, add to skillet and toss over high heat.
- Add spinach, toss and remove from the heat. Add cheese and enjoy.