Ingredients 4 Servings
Ingredients for 4 people
- 1 box Barilla® Chickpea Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pound large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- ½ cup dry white wine, divided
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pint multi-colored cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon, juiced and zest
- ¼ tablespoon basil, sliced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Season shrimp with paprika, 2 tablespoons olive oil, garlic and 1 tablespoon of wine. Marinate for 30 minutes to 2 hours.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, add 2 tablespoons olive oil to a large skillet over high heat. Add shrimp and sauté for 1-2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes. Add remaining wine and lemon juice.
- Drain pasta, reserving ½ cup of pasta cooking water.
- Add pasta and cooking water to shrimp. Toss pasta with shrimp over high heat; remove from the heat. Garnish with basil and lemon zest.