Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Chickpea Rotini
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 4 ears corn, kernels removed from the cob
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced or grated
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 1 cup whole-milk ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces triple crème brie, cubed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine, such as Pinot Grigio or Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 cup fresh basil, roughly chopped
- Zest and juice of one lemon
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1/2 cup pasta cooking water.
In the same pot set over medium-high heat, add butter, corn, garlic, thyme, and red pepper flakes. Cook 5 minutes or until the corn is golden.
Add the reserved pasta cooking water, wine, ricotta, and brie, stirring until the cheeses are melted and a sauce has formed.
Stir in the pasta, tossing well to coat. Add basil, lemon zest, lemon juice, and season with salt and pepper. Remove from the heat and serve immediately topped with additional basil.