Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Chickpea Spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8 basil leaves
- 1 cup green and black olives, sliced
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, julienne
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- ½ cup Romano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a blender process basil with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Toast pine nuts in a dry non-stick skillet, set aside.
In a bowl combine olives, tomatoes, basil pesto, pine nuts and drained pasta.
Stir in cheese before serving.