Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Rotini pasta
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 Brussel sprouts, halved
- 2 cups savoy cabbage, shredded
- 6 ounces shitake mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 cup veggie broth
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to boil; cook pasta according to packaging directions.
Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté garlic with half the olive oil for one minute.
Stir in veggies and mushrooms and sauté over high heat until slightly brown, season with salt and pepper.
Stir in wine and reduce to half, add broth, and reduce to half again.
Drain pasta and toss over high heat with sauce until well combined, about one minute.
Stir in remaining olive oil, butter, cheese, and parsley before serving.