- Vegetarian & Gluten Free
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla Red Lentil Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 fennel, sliced thin, fronds reserved
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon Italian parsley, chopped thin
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté garlic with olive oil and just before garlic turns golden add fennel and sauté over high heat for two minutes.
- Stir in wine and reduce quickly, season with salt, pepper and parsley.
Drain pasta; add to fennel mixture, top with fennel fronds before serving.