Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 clove garlic, gently pressed
- 5 sage leaves
- 1 green bell pepper, diced small
- 1 yellow red pepper, diced small
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, quartered
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté garlic and sage with half the olive oil for two minutes over high heat. Add peppers, season with salt, pepper, and sauté two minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes, cook for two more minutes and add ½-cup pasta cooking water.
Drain pasta, toss with veggies, and remove sage and garlic before serving. Finish with remaining olive oil.