Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped
- 2 zucchini, small diced
- 1 cup green peas, thawed
- 10 basil leaves, torn
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet sauté onion with half the olive oil over high heat for three minutes.
- Add zucchini and peas, season with salt, pepper and cook for three more minutes.
- Drain pasta, stir in veggies. Finish with basil and remaining olive oil before serving.