Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 lemon, zest only
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- ½ rotisserie chicken, bone and skin off, shredded
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 220° F. Season tomatoes with salt, pepper, olive oil, oregano and lemon zest, place in a roasting pan and cook gently for two hours.
Meanwhile bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta according to package directions.
Add chicken to tomatoes the last five minutes of cooking.
Drain pasta and toss in the pan with tomato/chicken mixture.
Sprinkle with cheese before serving.