Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Vero Gusto™ Calabrian Marinara sauce
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pound medium shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil, cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile in a skillet sauté garlic and red pepper flakes with extra virgin olive oil, just before garlic turns yellow add shrimp, sauté over high heat for two minutes.
Add wine and reduce to half. Stir in sauce bring to boil.
Drain pasta and toss with shrimp sauce, garnish with parsley before serving.