Red Lentil Spaghetti
with Swiss Chard, Lemon & Parmigiano Cheese
Ingredients 4 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Red Lentil Spaghetti
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 bunches Swiss chard, only leaves
- 1 clove garlic, whole
- 1 lemon, zests and juice separate
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring two pots of water to boil then add salt. In one pot boil the greens for five minutes, drain, squeeze out the excess water and roughly chop.
In a skillet sauté garlic with olive oil, add chopped greens, cook for two minutes.
Stir in lemon juice and zests, reduce to half.
Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with veggies, stir in Parmigiano before serving.