with Butternut Squash & Arugula
- 1 box Barilla® Organic Elbows
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 butternut squash, diced
- 1 bunch of arugula
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup Ricotta Salata cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onions for 3-4 minutes. Add whole garlic clove and sauté an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add butternut squash and sauté for 4-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and remove the garlic.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the cooking water.
- Toss pasta with sauce and cooking water until liquid is evaporated.
- Stir in cheese and arugula then serve.