Barilla® Pronto® Spaghetti
with Pesto, Green Beans & Cherry Tomatoes
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Half-Cut Spaghetti
- ½ jar Barilla® Pesto sauce
- 1 cup green beans, cut in ½ inch
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/3 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
1Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet. Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta. Add green beans.
2Turn on the burner to high and set your timer to 10 minutes. Add about ½ teaspoon of salt to taste.
3Cook on high, stirring regularly until most of the water is absorbed, about 10 minutes but may vary by stove.
4Turn off the heat, stir in pesto, tomatoes and cheese. Enjoy!