Barilla® Pronto® Spaghetti with Pink Peppercorns & Aromatic Herb Pesto
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Half-Cut Spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorns, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram leaves
- 1 tablespoon cup fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1In a blender combine the herbs, garlic and four tablespoons olive oil and pulse until the herbs are finely chopped. Set aside.
2In a skillet, sauté the chopped garlic with remaining olive oil for one minute, stir in three cups of water and Pronto pasta and cook according to package directions.
3At the end of cooking process, turn off the heat and stir in the pesto and pink peppercorns. Then fold in cheese and serve.