Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Half-Cut Spaghetti
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon pink peppercorns, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh marjoram leaves
- 1 tablespoon cup fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a blender combine the herbs, garlic and four tablespoons olive oil and pulse until the herbs are finely chopped. Set aside.
- In a skillet, sauté the chopped garlic with remaining olive oil for one minute, stir in three cups of water and Pronto pasta and cook according to package directions.
- At the end of cooking process, turn off the heat and stir in the pesto and pink peppercorns. Then fold in cheese and serve.