Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Rotini
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red chili flakes
- 1 ½ cups Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 1 cup black olives, sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons capers
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
1Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
2Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional: add about 1/2 teaspoon of salt to taste.
3Cook on high, stirring regularly, until 1/2 of the water is absorbed about 5 minutes but may vary by stove. Add garlic and chili flakes, stir to combine. Continue to cook on high about 5 minutes.
4With about 1 minute left add the sauce, olives and capers, season with salt and pepper. Remove the skillet from heat and top with parsley. Serve immediately.