- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Half-Cut Linguine
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 cup frozen peas
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup bacon bits (make from scratch or purchase ready-to-use)
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese grated
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta. Add peas.
Turn the burner on high, then set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional: add about 1/2 teaspoon of salt to taste.
3Cook on high, stirring regularly, until half the water is absorbed, about 5 minutes. Add cream and continue to cook.
4When most of the liquid is absorbed, remove skillet from heat and stir in bacon, garlic powder and cheese. Serve immediately.