Barilla® Greg’s Easy Spaghetti
with Balsamic Chicken
Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Half-Cut Spaghetti
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 cups chicken breast, cooked
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup Asiago cheese, shredded
- 5 basil leaves, chiffonade
- Salt and black pepper to taste
1Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter).
2Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
3Turn on the burner to high and set your timer to 10 minutes (optional: add about ½ teaspoon of salt to taste).
4After 7 minutes add chicken, tomatoes and vinegar, cook an additional 3 minutes.
Remove from heat. Fold in cheese and sprinkle with basil. Serve immediately.