- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Elbows
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup onion diced small
- ½ cup carrots diced
- 1 large tomato chopped
- ½ cup frozen peas thawed
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon garam masala powder
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon cumin ground
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 cup Greek style yogurt plain
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Heat olive oil in a 12 inch skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, ginger, onion and dry spices. Lower the heat and cook until translucent and fragrant about 5 minutes.
Add carrots and tomatoes and stir until combined.
Pour the whole box of pasta into the skillet and add broth ensuring that the liquid covers the pasta. Add peas.
Turn on the burner to high and set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional add about 1/2 teaspoon of salt to taste. Cook on high, stirring regularly, until most of the liquid is absorbed, about 10 minutes but may vary by stove.
Remove from heat. After plating, put a dollop of yogurt in the center of each serving and sprinkle fresh cilantro leaves over the top of each dish.