Pozole-Inspired One-Pan Dish
- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Elbows
- 3 cups cold water
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup Barilla® Tomato & Basil sauce
- 2 tablespoons chipotle pepper sauce
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken shredded
- 1 can hominy rinsed and drained
- 1 cup onion diced
- ½ cup radish sliced
- 5 sprigs cilantro
- 3 limes sliced into wedges
1Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
Turn on the burner to high and set your timer to 10 minutes. Optional: add about 1/2 teaspoon of salt to taste.
3Cook on high, stirring regularly, until most of the water is absorbed, about 10 minutes but may vary by stove. With about 3 minutes left, add chicken broth, Tomato & Basil sauce, chipotle sauce, chicken and hominy. Stir to combine.
4Remove the skillet from the heat. Portion out into bowls and top with onion, radish and cilantro. Garnish with lime.