- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Half-Cut Spaghetti
- 2 cups, Barilla® Chunky Traditional Sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced thin
- 3 cups, broccoli florets
- ½ lb. smoked sausage, cut into half moons
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
- Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional: add a bit of salt to taste.
- Add the broccoli florets, peppers and sausage.
- Cook on high, stirring occasionally, until ¾ of the liquid has evaporated.
- Add sauce and continue to cook for approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove skillet from heat and serve immediately.