One Pan Spaghetti
with Sausage and Spicy Marinara
- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Half-Cut Spaghetti
- 3 cups Water
- 1 jar Barilla® Spicy Marinara
- 1 link Sausage, cooked, sliced into 1/3-inch coins
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and Black Pepper to taste
1Pour whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan, ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
2Turn the burner to high, then set your timer for 10 minutes. Optional: add a bit of salt to taste.
3Cook on high, stirring occasionally, until almost all of the liquid has evaporated.
4Remove the skillet from heat and add sauce; stir to combine. Add sausage and top with cheese, then serve.