Ingredients for 6 people
- 1 box Barilla® Pronto® Penne
- 3 cups cold water 10 frozen meatballs
- 1 cup Barilla® Marinara sauce
- ½ cup prepared BBQ sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ cup cilantro
- Pour the whole box of pasta into a large skillet (approximately 12 inches in diameter). Pour 3 cups of cold water into the pan ensuring that the water covers the pasta.
- Turn on the burner to high and set your timer to 10 minutes (optional: add about ½ teaspoon of salt to taste).
- Cook on high, stirring regularly. After 5 minutes add meatballs and stir to combine.
- With about 1 minute left add both sauces and season with salt and pepper, fold to combine.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and top with onions, cheese and cilantro. Serve immediately.