Ingredients 7 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Protein+™ Angel Hair
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 pint red grape tomatoes
- 1 pint yellow grape tomatoes
- 2 sprigs of thyme
- 1/2 tablespoon sugar in the raw
- 2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 garlic clove, slice
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 6 basil leaves, julienne
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 210º F. Place tomatoes in a baking pan and toss with 3 tablespoons olive oil, sugar, salt, pepper, 1-teaspoon lemon zest and thyme. Bake for 1 hour then discard thyme. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions then drain.
- Meanwhile in a large skillet, sauté garlic with remaining olive oil, add cooked tomatoes, pasta, 1-teaspoon lemon zest and toss one minute.
- Top with basil and chili flakes before serving.