Ingredients 7 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® Protein+™ Penne
- 2 jars Vero Gusto™ Heritage Marinara sauce
- 8 ounces turkey, ground
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ounces Ricotta cheese
- 5 ounces low fat mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 1 zucchini, diced
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a skillet over medium heat add olive oil and cook turkey until brown.
- Add zucchini, and cook for an additional minute, season to taste. Add sauce, cooking until warm. Remove from the fire and add ricotta cheese.
Drain pasta and combine with sauce mixture and half of the mozzarella cheese.
Transfer to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.Cover with remaining mozzarella, and bake uncovered for 10 minutes, or until light brown on top.