Ingredients for 7 people
- 1 box Barilla® Protein+™ Angel Hair
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small Vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 medium butternut squash, small diced
- 1 jar roasted peppers, small diced
- ¼ cup white wine (optional)
- ¼ cup chicken broth
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 6 basil leaves, thinly sliced
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shredded
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté onions in olive oil for 2-3 minutes or until slightly opaque.
- Add butternut squash; increase heat to high, sauté for 4-5 minutes.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine (optional); reduce by ¾, then add broth, peppers and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and toss with warm sauce.
- Remove skillet from heat and toss in basil; garnish with cheese and serve.