Ingredients for 7 people
- 1 box Barilla® Protein+™ Elbows
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 5 sage leaves
- 2 yellow squash, sliced half moon
- 2 cups peas
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- ½ cup, Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, grated
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil; cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté garlic and sage in olive oil and butter for 1-2 minutes or until garlic is a slightly pale color.
- Add zucchini and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
- Add peas and sauté for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Drain pasta and combine with vegetables.
- Remove skillet from heat and add cheese, toss to combine.