- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 7 people
- 1 box Barilla® Protein+™ Rotini
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- ¾ pound sea bass, coarsely chopped
- 4 fresh plum tomatoes, diced, peeled, seeded
- 1 ½ cup vegetable broth
- ½ cup onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- BRING a large pot of water to a boil.
- HEAT 3 tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- ADD sea bass and sauté about 3 minutes or until almost cooked through, stirring occasionally.
- REMOVE sea bass with slotted spoon, place in a bowl and set aside.
- ADD tomatoes to skillet and cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- RETURN sea bass to skillet, season with salt and pepper and heat thoroughly. Place in bowl and set aside.
- HEAT remaining olive oil in same skillet over medium heat. Add onions and sauté 3 minutes or until onion is translucent.
- ADD peas and vegetable broth to skillet. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes.
- PROCESS peas and broth mixture in a blender until smooth. Return mixture to skillet, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- COOK pasta according to package directions; drain and return to pot.
- ADD sea bass mixture to hot pasta and toss. Pour pea sauce on a large platter. Top with sea bass and pasta mixture. Garnish with parsley and serve.