- Total Fat
- Total Carbohydrate
Ingredients for 7 people
- 1 box Barilla® Protein+™ Spaghetti
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara Sauce
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, sliced very thin
- 1 fennel bulb, include some fronds, trimmed, sliced thin
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled, deveined
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried (may substitute 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped)
- ½ cup fresh basil, torn
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- HEAT olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic and fennel.
- SAUTÉ 2 to 4 minutes or until fennel begins to soften.
- ADD shrimp and oregano to skillet. Raise heat slightly and saute for 3 to 5 additional minutes or until shrimp is cooked.
- ADD sauce, basil, salt and pepper.
- COOK pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- TOSS pasta with sauce in skillet while cooking an additional 3 to 5 minutes.
- TRANSFER hot pasta to a large serving platter and serve immediately.