Barilla® ProteinPLUS® Spaghetti
with Roasted Zucchini and Garlic
- 1 box Barilla® ProteinPLUS® Spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pounds zucchini
- 3 tablespoons roasted garlic puree*
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, shaved
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Coarsely ground black pepper
1Cook pasta according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
2Using a spiral vegetable cutter, cut zucchini until yield is 4 cups.
3Heat olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add roasted garlic puree and zucchini; sauté for 2 minutes.
4Stir in pasta, lemon zest and juice, toss well to combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
5Serve in bowls and garnish with cheese and coarsely ground pepper.