Ingredients 7 Servings
- 1 box Barilla® ProteinPLUS® Farfalle
- 5 cups assorted baby greens such as baby kale, arugula or spinach
- 3 cups butternut squash, diced
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, shaved
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain pasta reserving ½ cup of the cooking water.
- Heat butter in a large skillet sauté butternut squash for 3-5 minutes. Add broth. Simmer until the squash is tender.
- Add pasta to the skillet, stir in baby greens and add cooking water as need to reach desired consistency.
Serve topped with parsley, cheese and olive oil.
Customize: let the dish cool slightly and serve it as a pasta salad for your next picnic or potluck.