Ingredients 7 Servings
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 cups (9-ounce package) frozen artichoke hearts
- 1 jar Barilla® Marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, freshly grated
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
HEAT olive oil in a large skillet over high heat.Add garlic and sauté until golden.
ADD artichokes; season with salt and pepper.
ADD sauce and simmer 5 minutes or until artichokes are cooked through.
COOK pasta according to package directions.Drain.
ADD pasta to sauce.Combine well.Stir in parsley and cheese and transfer to a serving platter or bowl.