Lunchbox Broccoli & Ham Salad
with Ready Pasta
Ingredients for 4 servings
- 1 pouch Barilla® Ready Pasta Elbows
- 1½ cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1½ cups broccoli florets, cut small
- ½ cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked ham, julienne
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1Tear corner of Ready Pasta pouch to vent, heat in microwave for one minute; place on a plate and let cool down.
2Mix olive oil with salt, pepper and lemon juice and divide into plastic “to go” containers.
3Add equal amounts of remaining ingredients in each container, including tomatoes, broccoli, cheddar cheese, ham, eggs, and pasta. Mix together with olive oil/lemon juice mixture & enjoy!